Mr. X left me a gift box with an evocative message…
“Sita, when the party is over they will remember your dress…” As always, Mr. X is spot on, Estelle in Red Lace, a new release by Styles by Danielle is simply stunning. This dress is rigged mesh and comes in five sizes with alpha layer for feet or hidden feet is also included making this dress easy to wear.
The top of this deep burgundy colored dress is as sleek as the finest satin with a waist treatment that has a vintage element to it that shows off my lovely curves. I find beautiful balance in this dress with its sultry top and long lace skirt.
There is nothing more refined and more feminine than the flowing lace skirt of Estelle. The fine lace details of this dress just don’t stop – it is richly textured and the color is break taking and sure to warm up any night. The skirts have a special re-sizer that can resize in all directions at once, or in only one direction (X,Y or Z) for the perfect fit. You may also Kill/Delete the script (button in the menu), but first make a copy of the item in your inventory, and make sure all prim adjustments have been made to your satisfaction before deleting any scripts.
The star spangled gloves and jewel as a centerpiece to this gown add just the right amount of glamour. The stars jewels consist of three pieces: one for the front, one for left arm and right arm, worn with the gloves. To change the metal texture on the stars, click on them and choose Texture button. You can also adjust their shininess and resize them – all from the main menu. I have paired this dress with the Metro Vintage necklace and earrings by Sonatta Morales.
If you are a member don’t miss Estelle Christmas Jubilee Dress made to celebrate 2000 plus members. I love the white on white satin and lace texture of this dress that also comes in 5 sizes and includes the alpha layer as well as the skirt resizers.
This white on white lace and satin dress is punctuated with a perfectly placed poinsettia making this an elegant choice to celebrate the season this year.
Wearing: Estelle in Red Lace and Christmas Jubilee Dress
Necklace: Sonatta Morales
Hair: Veronica : Night- and Rye – Wasabi Pills
1. Join styles by Danielle inworld group
2. Create two photos (one 1024×1024 full length shot of your avatar wearing Danielle’s casual clothes and one shot wearing Danielle formal gown). No names or logos on photos please!
3. Acessories do not have to be Danielle
4. Freebies and member gifts for current month not allowed.
5. Entries accepted by the end of each month from 1st – 30th starting in November. The winner is announced the following month and will be wearing title for that month.
6. If you have not won, you can apply again in a different outfit.
7. Name your notecard Danielle Fashionista 2013/14 with your user name and drop notecard in dropbox at main store.