Home » Competitions »Interviews »Miss Virtual World » Currently Reading:

Meet the official candidates for MVW 2013 – Miss Puerto Rico 2013: Hezabel Blackheart

To get the candidates for Miss Virtual World 2013 known a bit better I asked all of them the same 7 questions. I thought to follow the challenge it is always great to know a bit about all the ladies before and see who you wanna give your love and support to ;)

So, meet Miss Puerto Rico 2013, Hezabel Blackheart…

WM: “Please introduce yourself and tell us about your personality and tell us why you entered MVW 2013.”
HB:  “I am Hezabel Blackheart, Miss Puerto Rico 2013 and Miss Mundo Virtual 2012.  During my Miss Mundo Virtual competition I found that many of my fellow contestants all shared the same passion and a hunger towards representing our heritage and bringing our history to SL. For me, the winning of a title was not focused in wearing a crown, but more into bringing honor and that accomplishment to our Latin people. I felt their passion and now I live that dream.”

WM: “What do you think will be the best thing about taking part in this contest? What do you think will be the worst?”
HB: “The best thing would be the opportunity to represent the Latin woman in this competition and to share our rich history and flavors with everyone.  I also love the rush, the fast pace and the opportunity to think outside the box and just go all out on those challenges, helping me to get better and better each and every time.  What I know is going to be difficult, I wouldn’t say worst,  is understanding that everyone cannot win a crown.  You meet some amazing people and you wish you can help them all win.  So is sad, however; I found that many of these wonderful people, do find that competing is very satisfying experience on its own.”

WM: “Some anonymous people say this competition is rigged. What are your thoughts on this?”
HB: “Can I be Frolic’s Alt?? LoL .. My thoughts are that you cannot change people’s minds with words, but by example.  So you need to wear the crown proudly and without feeling a need to defend it.  Let people know who you are and let them judge you by your actions and hopefully they see that if you are honest and proud, you wouldn’t participate on a competition that is rigged.”

WM: “What qualities do you have that make you the perfect MISS VIRTUAL WORLD?”
HB: “I am me.  I am fun, and honest.  I have a silly sense of humor.  Totally believe that a good laugh can cure almost anything. When it comes to working for something I believe in, I work hard, I work unselfishly and I give the best of me that can be given.  I treat everyone with the same respect I wish to be treated, never forgetting that there was a time when I wrote a note to a vendor because my shoes didn’t bling as much as I thought they should.  :)”

WM: “What type of personality should never be chosen to win MISS VIRTUAL WORLD?”
HB: “A person lost in their own ego.  Someone that is in it for the taking and not the giving.  Selfishness is something that should not be part of this competition.”

WM: “What do you hope to gain from your experience in MVW 2013?”
HB: “I hope to gain tons of new friends.  I also hope to get some amazing experience and better modeling opportunities.  Most of all, I hope to gain a voice to share myself and to bring public awareness of issues that are very dear to me.”

WM: “How would winning this title change you?”
HB: “The title wouldn’t change me.  I will like to think I will always be the person that I am today with all my flaws and my merits.  I think the title would probably keep me very busy, so it will change my availability to do other things.  It will also give me an opportunity to work closely with people who I respect and admire.”

1. Ananya Mai says:

Congratulations! <3 brilliant interview :D

2. Audrey Cresci says:

congratzz Hezabel,
    I’m really happy for you!

3. Sessie16 says:

Beautiful Words :)

4. Nice Wildrose says:

Best of luck Hezabel ! :)

5. hello dear!!!! you great!

6. mimmi Boa says:

Congrats sweetheart!

xoxoxo
    Mimmi

7. kat879 says:

Hez
    I am so proud that you represent the latino women here.
    You are not only smart and hard worker you are a very kind person that always helps others.
    You are amazing in everything you do, you are my best example in SL. I look up to you!
    I cant think in a better person that deserves to win.

Hez is a wonderful, beautiful and elegant woman,and someone that you can count on any time.
    I love you sis
    Kattya

8. 薇薇 meimei shiu says:

Lovely interview, Hezabel, can’t wait to see you again in world :)

9. Skyler says:

since i my self have met hezabel she has been very kind sweet and out going and buitifull but the most part of it is that she shows alot of kindness towards others and i wish you the best of luck =)

10. Jaosi says:

Heza, good luck, you’re beautiful on the outside and inside

11. Ava Jhamin says:

Usted es un acto de clase Hez, Que el Señor te bendiga en todas sus empresas.

Ava

12. Abso Zlatkis says:

Your great outer beauty reflects the grandeur and nobility of your beautiful soul. I know you will do honor in the competition but whatever the result you’ll always be the N.1 for me and everybody you know and appreciate.

13. Kelsey Moonwing says:

My wonderful and Beautiful sister Hezabel Blackkeart, she does it all in this Sl and keep us on our toes.
    She is amazing at all she does and still keep up with the family. Love how my sister stay after me to try to walk in her footsteps
    but no one can do that she is one of a kind and i will never be able to fall in to shoes …..lol ….
    Love my sister dearly and glad to have my sister around to boss me around ( and she does believe me you can’t get away with anything hahahah)
    Ready the best one to have around for anything and Help you went Needed
    Love you Sissy
    Wish you all the luck and hope for the best to happen

14. Deep Schism says:

She’s brought honor and accomplishment to everything she’s done in SL — she runs a great house, she keeps her family straight, she does great in SL businesses, and she is a fantastic wife!

Plus, I’m a sucker for a tall cool one built like she is!
    Double-plus, it’s awe-inspiring to watch her work.
    Triple-plus, it takes a village and she is really grateful for your continued support in her efforts!!

15. My dearest Hezebel,

You are one of the most person I have ever come to know by any means. Not only have I seen you grow, but I have seen you butterfly into the most amazing model and outstanding woman I have had the pleasure of calling my friend. I wish you nothing but wonderful and positive energy as you embark on this exciting new journey. Te Amo, October.

16. yashi Audion says:

Hezabel! great interview queen the best of luck

kissesXD

17. Irina Strazytski says:

Great interview, Hezabel. The not enough bling cracked me up! XD *hugs*

18. Anigma says:

good luck

19. Celestial Lunasea says:

omg more bling? *laughs*

Best of luck to you Hezabel!!!

20. YAY Hez! What a great article and I love the photos.
    “I know that gown!”

Love you Sis! Best of luck!

• Hezabel Blackheart says:

I got a few inquiries about it.. For anyone curious, this lovely dress is one of the newest styles of The White Armory. Is called Lady of Saville.