The search for MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 starts today!
May 1st 2012
Miss Virtual World Organization
What do these models have in common? Mimmi Boa, Miaa Rebane, Serene Faith, Anna Sapphire, Sora Tatham, rissa Friller, BLackLiquid Tokyoska, Aphrodite Brianna, Tania Tebaldi, Louise McWinnie, Katherine Comet, Draakje Dailey, Rusalka Callisto, Carilynn OHare, Reign Congrejo, caoimhe Lionheart, Fauve Beaumont and Shena Neox among many others.
1. They became successful in their fields.
2. They all made it to the top of the modeling world.
3. They all participated in MISS VIRTUAL WORLD!
Do you have what it takes to make it to the top?
ANNOUNCING MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 AUDITIONS!
HOW TO AUDITION:
1. Send your best FULL PERM 512 X 512 headshot to Frolic Mills AND BlackBarbie Bravin labeled: MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 (your name) – Please don’t forget the title, the year nor your name or we may never find the picture. Send the texture only, no folders nor notecards please.
2. Also, please send the same headshot to the following email: email@example.com – Don’t forget to include your name. This image should not be bigger than 1024 x 1024 nor smaller than 512 x 512.
3. Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group. All MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 announcements will be made in this group. Copy/Paste the link below in local chat, click it and join!
4. At the end of every month the judges will select those ladies, from the website, who they would like to see at a live audition. This means your face shot will be your first impression on the judges, so make it fabulous!
5. If you are called back for a live audition, prepare an outfit that you think will impress the judges. You will be judged on your walk, pose, styling and overall appearance.
6. If you get enough votes from the judges, you will be announced as an official MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 candidate.
7. If you were called back, BUT did not make it into the official candidate’s list, you may audition again at a later live audition without resubmitting a new picture.
8. If you were not called back at all for a live audition, you may re-enter a new headshot for the following month following steps 1 and 2 above.
9. Photoshop is allowed, but please keep photographs realistic so that it reflects how you actually look in Second Life.
10. Monthly auditions will be held from May till September. In October we will announce ALL the Official MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 Candidates.
11. The MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 Pageant will be held on December 15th 2012 at 10:00 am SLT. Please be aware that all rehearsals and press presentations will be held on Saturdays or Sundays at around this time from October to December. If you cannot commit to this schedule, please don’t audition at all.
12. You must be a RL female and be able to conduct voice interviews.
13. If you don´t speak English, you may still audition, but you must provide a translator for yourself during interviews and rehearsals if you become an official finalist.
Let the search begin!
MVW Organization CEO
© A BOSL & CO Press Release May 2012