Welcome to the Faire! The 2012 Fantasy Faire is opening Saturday, April 21 with a Noon SLT Kick Off that will include 12 hours of musical events including Live Performers and some of your favorite Fantasy Faire DJs. The lineup will also feature the return of our Jail and Bail events with four of our Faire Merchants seeing the inside of their respective sim jail cells! Come join us starting at Noon SLT for a Kick Off celebration of mammoth proportions! Fantasy Faire 2012 is HERE!
The Fantasy Faire 2012 is made possible by the generous support of Sim and Event Sponsors: Arcanum, Booshies, Epic Toy Factory, Fallen Gods Inc., Heart Garden, Madpea Productions, Neo Stream Services, Pandemonium, Prim Perfect, Rustica, -= Solarium =-, The Looking Glass, T R I D E N T, Vaengi Wings and Wasabi Pills.
This year we are also proud to present Fantasy Faire Radio. This new addition to the Faire is the brain child of Zander Greene and will provide us with round the clock entertainment throughout the entire Faire. When you can’t be with us in person you can follow our progress, listen to interviews and special shopping spots on Fantasy Faire Radio
Share and Join In The Magic for It Starts with YOU .
This year’s Fantasy Faire will include eight lavishly landscaped shopping sims created by some of the top designers in Second Life. While each sim with have a unique feel to it, they will be connected as one Fairelands, a Fantasy continent. Whether your style be steampunk or fae, mer or gothic you will find yourself at home on several, if not all, the sims and enjoy exploring them all.
Click on the links to find out which stores will be on which sim.
* Devil’s Locket (by Lauren Thibaud) – a small chain of islands that earned its name not only for the treacherous navigation of its waters and the amazing, but explosive, firegems that were mined from its volcanic depths
* Jungle Bungle (by Mayah Parx) – a living forest where candies lay like pebbles along the edge of a chocolate lake and the smiling trees dance in excitement as they watch the fae race rose petals on the currents of the wind
* Meandervale (by Marcus Inkpen/ Sharni Azalee) – a surreal meadow where the streams meander as well as thoughts and, in fact, reality itself
* Ruins of Nu Orne (by Elicio Ember) – a lost stone city of an ancient civilization, hidden in an exotic fantasy jungle where vegetation overgrows the magnificent ruins, and cupolas and spiraling buildings merge with the gigantic ferns and mushrooms
* Shadow’s Claw (by Laufey Markstein) – a mountainous terrain thick with the scent of pine and covered with rocky crags that ride all manner of secrets, possibly even dragons
* Shifting Sands (by Kayle Matzerath) – the Hourglass holding the Sands of Time has cracked and spilled creating a desert with untold treasures awaiting discoveries by the intrepid explorer
* Siren’s Secret (by Elicio Ember) – caught between lava vents on one side and the bridges and towers of The Tides on the other, these rocky sea caves are a refuge for the sea creatures who hide in the depths of the kelp forest
* The Tides (by Alia Baroque) – the silent ruins of a lost society who harnessed the power of the strong and heavy sea and ruled across the waves