Home » Editorials »Landing Point »Lifestyle »The Frolic Corner » Currently Reading:

The Side Effects of My Second Life

Reign March 29, 2012 Editorials, Landing Point, Lifestyle, The Frolic Corner 39 Comments

I was having a conversation about three weeks ago with Rusch Raymaker concerning random attacks made on us both via an anonymous website. I asked Rusch what we were doing that prompted so much hatred from a few anonymous people. It’s funny how some people make us look like two raging warriors against each other. The fact is we have a very cordial relationship. Rusch simply said, “Frolic, make yourself happy. Love and light will lead the way.”

Love and light will lead the way...

A beautiful thought from Rusch, but it offered no answer to my question.  You see, I am happy and I have loved deeply, and am very in love with my Second Life, so check mark on her advice. I have noticed that these attacks (at least to me), occur when we are busiest at BOSL. They always occur during MISS VIRTUAL WORLD; they occur during BOSL Fashion Week and now again as we released our new website. A friend of mine offered: “Frolic, the enemy screams louder when the competition wins.”

Another fine thought. I do know that there are historical examples of this: have you ever seen a football game with two rival teams playing?  It can literally kill people when one team wins over the other.  But this still doesn’t offer me any comfort, because I am not in a competition with anyone nor am I trying to win anything. Business competition has a healthy existence, but should not inspire third-party hatred towards anyone.  If this is the case, I am totally willing to make this public statement for what it is worth:  All publications and fashion agencies in Second Life are valuable. They produce great shows and great publications. Most importantly, they provide lots of people with a purpose and a fun time.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Like I said, I am not in competition with anyone, and I enjoy attending other people’s shows and reading other magazines. In fact, I read every publication that gets into my hands.  I have enjoyed reading and reviewing many articles and pictorials over four years. BOSL was born to provide awareness of great content creations across the grid.  It was NOT created to be the “best.”  BOSL does not mean I am the best (God knows I am not, not even close), nor that my shows are the best, nor that my pageants are the best.  However, the people we feature are indeed some of the most amazing virtual designers in this grid, and that’s what makes BOSL valuable. It is not Frolic Mills or the name of the magazine, and I do not have a problem with that.

This leads me to what I believe is the actual problem-and the reason for this writing.  Listen guys, I know I am tough in my choices.  I know the name of my business immediately makes a lot of people think of me as arrogant. I know I am tough on my students. I know I am insufferable when defending people whom I love.  I have made a million mistakes and I take full responsibility and apologize for them. If only I knew what I was getting into when I started THE BEST OF SL, I think I would have reconsidered my Second Life altogether.  I had no idea. People like Maddox DuPont, Kirk Claymore, Giancarlo Takacs, Giela Delpaso and especially Carter Giacobini remember how I started BOSL.  I vividly remember Carter because he was the first one to ask me if I would sell him an ad in my diary (yes it was supposed to be my diary), and I asked him, “Is that legal? Can I do that?”  BOSL was not even supposed to be a business. It was just my intention to bring beautiful things to the forefront so everyone could enjoy them.

MISS VIRTUAL WORLD, the biggest headache I go through every year, was originally intended to be a fun competition among friends, but it grew and it expanded beyond my wildest dreams.  80% of the drama and anguish SL produces for me comes from MISS VIRTUAL WORLD, and yet I know it makes a tremendous difference in the lives of many fashion designers, hair designers, posemakers, shoe designers, skin designers, photographers, writers, models and fashion enthusiasts. It would be easy for me to close this pageant and let it evaporate into virtual space; but do I act to please the few anonymous people who write hate letters to me, or do I grow stronger and support the multitude of people who benefit from it? This is where it gets tricky.  I believe the right thing to do is to continue whatever produces the most benefit to the greatest amount of people.

How did it get like this?  What happened?  I see so many people in SL who have magazines, they host pageants and model competitions and yet no one says much of anything whether they win or lose.  How did my little diary, a just-for-fun pageant, and now a website, turn into this raging source of virtual love and hate?  People started to call BOSL an empire, people started to call me all kinds of over-the-top flattering names. And although most of the models competing for MISS VIRTUAL WORLD get along and have formed lasting friendships, others were cutting each other’s and my own throat for the title.  Some people have placed me on a pedestal and some have thrown me under the bus.

I have admired the virtual works of so many and even if I have been disappointed by some, I have never had the impulse to write anything negative about them anywhere. So what is it that motivates some people to destroy, defame, lie about others anonymously, and show their most evil side?  I know this writing won’t stop anonymous hate letters anywhere, but if you have a need to write hate anonymously, it must be because you are not proud of what you wrote.  Accumulate many of these and you will end up with a rotten heart, and your rotten heart will kill you before it kills anyone else.

I’ve had a healthy and beautiful real life. I have started two very successful franchises in my city. I’ve had splendid jobs, travelled the world over and I lead a very comfortable real life. But none of these experiences could have prepared me for what was to happen in my Second Life. I never intended to be anyone other than a gamer who likes to have fun and is passionate about this virtual world. A friend of mine once said to me: “I think people take your work too seriously and this is perhaps why they react with such passion.”

I really hope this is not the case, because while I assume my Second Life responsibilities the best I can, I take my Second Life as serious as Jerry takes Tom.

I wanted to dedicate this writing to all the people who have been harassed with anonymous hate mail. Lately this has been done to many through falsified note cards, anonymous websites, anonymous comments and through alts. I feel for you, but please don’t let it get to you. Those people are in far worse shape than they will ever make you feel.

- Frolic

Question: Do you feel that hate letters posted or sent anonymously are a justifiable way of expressing your anger or getting revenge? Leave you thoughts below in our comments section.

1. FrolicM says:

I just wanted to add a little note to say thank you to all the people who have imed privately to say how frightened they’ve been in their lives because of anonymous hate mail, and what a difference this article and the comments left here have been for them.

As you see, none of us are alone in this, and all your comments have been very therapeutical to me and to many others.

Thank you all for making a difference.

If any of you would like to discuss your case here, feel free to do so, I think getting this off your mind will help you, as it has helped me.

Love,

Fro

2. Lacy Muircastle says:

I thought I would like to add my two cents worth if you don’t mind.

“Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy — in fact, they’re almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other. Both at once can produce unbearable turmoil…”
    Robert Heinlein quotes (American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Unfortunately the relative anonymity that Second Life offers, means that many individuals feel they can say and do things because there can be no real repercussions against them, they don’t feel they need to take responsibility for their actions.

Clearly those that try and undermine what you and others like you do in SL are just small minded, why not apply their minds to something positive rather than to attempt to tear someone else down? They are to be pitied as clearly they are incapable of original thought themselves.

When I decided I wanted to get in to the writing game in SL Lanai Jarrico went out on a limb to give me the opportunity to give it a go. What she did is make me interview you Frolic, you were the very first interview I ever got to do. To say I was terrified would be an understatement and armed with encouragement from Lanai and Persia, I dived in. You were absolutely marvelous and the recently crowned Miss VW at the time, Mimi Boa, was also so lovely to me. There was no ego, no power play, no attitude, just one lovely man who went out of his way to put me at ease.

So thank you Frolic for being you, and please please continue doing what it is you do so well, providing the opportunity for the likes of me to make our Second Lives the BEST they can be.

Lacy M

3. Debbie Jasper says:

Hi Frolic,
    I am not here to judge since I dont know you… But, I have read and seen so much of you in the modeling world; your interviews, shows, pictures, etc… I must say I do enjoy what I have seen so far… Just a food for thought.. “Would it be easier to comment on someone like yourself than some Tom, Dick or Harry on the street? ” Some people chose the easy way out (anonymous or not) … let them be… and let’s enjoy our SL…

p/s: This is your side effect of SL, My side effect is that I have been using my SL login password to access my RL email…. (^_^)

Debbie Japer

4. Tivex Footman says:

Being one in SL that has only met this man named Frolic twice I have found a very deep respect for him. I believe that we all at some point have met the worst in this virtual world. And those of us that overcome it should take a good look at what this man has done for our world. Those that can not realize that we are all here to have our “FUN” in whatever way we choose should maybe rethink just who their friends are. Frolic, you are one of the best I have ever met in our little world. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

5. Carter Giacobini says:

Hey Frolic,

You INSUFFERABLE, MISERABLE… oh crap… I forgot I’m under my name… dang it!

In all seriousness, Frolicito – you’re a beautiful soul. I know (from personal experience) that one of the reasons you strive for the best is because you like to see yourself and others reach heights that were thought to be too high to reach – even for those you inspire to reach them. As far as those very unhappy people that have been wasting your time and energy with their hateful messages, I think you know that they’ll flake off like bad dandruff. :-) And by “flake off”… I think you know what I mean… ROFL

Keep your spirit and your standards as high as they are. I LOVE YOU!

::HUGE HUGS::
    Carter (a.k.a. – Paris HIlton… or was I Lyndsay?)

• FrolicM says:

Carter!! OMG so long no see. Do I have to write about you for you to show up and say hello? Damm you! lol.

Happy to hear from you my friend, and as I recall you were Lindsay!

Fro

6. Saleena Hax says:

Frolic,

I have read and re-read your post and the many replies offering empathy, compassion and understanding so I don’t know if what I offer here will have any value. When I read “So what is it that motivates some people to destroy, defame, lie about others anonymously, and show their most evil side? ” I can only say that alot of that is born from jealousy and envy. Fear that they are truly not good enough and never will be. That they dont matter and maybe the only way they can feel tall is by making others feel small. It is a sad, sick way to show one’s true character.

In the end, every single person wants to know that they have ‘value’ and thats why I often randomly post in various groups or to random friends that they do mean alot to me. I never want anyone to get comfortable thinking that they are just a faceless being. In closing, you all have value and depth and kind hearts and if I dont know you yet, I hope to soon.

Yours, Saleena Hax

• FrolicM says:

Hi Salee :)

Thank you for your kind words. I just wanted to say that sometimes I have felt a bit envious of someone’s work, and I would think things like: damm I wished I would have thought of that before, or why didn’t I do that, or something of the sort, but that feeling has never prompted me to go and try to destroy someone anonymously nor openly.

I don’t know hun, I suppose it’s a world I just don’t understand.

Hugs,

Fro

7. At some point in our second lives we will all fall victim the the rantings of the anonymous, or not so anonymous slander mongerers, and be peeved, angered or even upset by the lies and pain they spread, whether it be completely false or even a figment of someones imagination,. The bottom line is… if you are enjoying a healthy, productive second life and it is benefiting others, there will always be someone who is jealous of your success, happiness and/or popularity. If you let it upset you, knock you off your rhythm or god forbid, stop you from your passion, then they have won. Don’t ever let them win. At the end of the day, we can sleep well with a clear conscience, can they?, I surely doubt it. Its a form of bullying by cowards who haven’t got the stones to put their name to it, never mind getting out there and make something of their second lives…shame on them for trying to ruin a good thing. Jealousy is a dream killer. Don’t let them kill your dreams.

8. Yordie Sands says:

I’m sorry to learn about the visciousness. These hateful people are laying around at the bottom of the gene pool waiting to bite anyone who represents something they don’t aprove of (maybe nothing more than your success).

Don’t let anyone stop you. Do what you do so well. You are an amazing human being and you are adding far more to Second Life than you probably realize.

Hugs & love,
    Yordie Sands

9. Alexandra Nichols says:

Second Life is filled with people that have the overwhelming need to be the center of their own personal little soap operas and as such need an ultimate Eveil to blame for any failure they see in their life. These people who fail to succeed due to being … well.. lazy or stupid usually… feel the need to blame someone else for their mistakes because they could never be responsible for their own failure. Who better to attack than someone who they see as havng power and thus Frolic darling you become King Eveil Poo Poo Head. So always remember, if you are not making enemies, you are not doing it right, read all anonymous hate mail as if it is written in green crayon by a jealous 5 year old and It’s good to be the King :)

All Hail King Eveil PooPoo Head.

10. Sofia Diage says:

Frolic,

You have never been anything but kind, generous and respectful with me. The kind of hatred you’re experiencing usually comes from jealousy. People who are unable to achieve what you have want others to believe that you had to have done something underhanded to achieve it. What they don’t see is that the reason you’re so successful is your trust in the people around you, and the appreciation you have for a job well done.

Oh and? Anything anonymous is a sign of cowardice!

Sofia

11. Kay Fairey says:

Frolic, I’m just going to state one simple fact and I think that says it all.

If you were really that monstrous person that some ppl like to think you are, why would I be with you for more than 3 years??? In fact, next month in April, it will be exactly 3 yrs and 6 months. Hell, that’s a LONG time in a virtual world!

And ppl who know me know that what I hate the most is things that go against the “suji”. (Suji in Japanese means “the way of the world”, “the right way”, it can also mean route, road, lineage, line….so basically it means “the way things should be”)

And to me, expressing an opinion without identifying yourself is against the “suji”! If you can’t stand behind your own comment/opinion, don’t even think about expressing it. This is my “suji”.

12. Milo Nizna says:

Frolic,
    All you have done is inspire me more. I hope I become successful enough to rate hate mail someday :)

13. yula says:

support!

personaly i dont see reason to hide behind “anonymus” when you make a comment on anything.
    i even like showing its me , that i have independent thought, standing behind my word for me is very important and i am not always right, sometimes i say things i even regret or didnt think of all the way through, but always without hiding.

in the end some will love you and some wont! this is the way of the world just as some people in RL will always have something bad to say about everything, some of them are part of our life and when we get to know them , we also see the good things- no one has only bad side!! the most hater for one will be the most loving for other.there is no way to exist in society without love and some tolerance. anonymus make me feel like this people ONLY hate all day…

i think that person who write their name are more worthy of being taken seriously. i will read their comments with more respect as i know they take some responsibility for their words with signing on it with their name.
    even if i will not always agree. there is also ‘healthy argument’- not everyone must agree with everyone about everything.

anonymus is not powerful, its weak, its meaningless, its the bad side of person. why would anyone want to be anonymus?

xox

14. FrolicM says:

Thank you all for the beautiful words.

Fro

15. Shae Sixpence says:

Frolic my darling,

The day you don’t have the paparazzi (anon virtual haters) is the day you should retire.

16. xia says:

Dearest Frolic,
    There will always be people, who are Jealous and downright nasty, I admire you for the time and effort you put into SL.
    The work that has made BOSL one of the top organisations in SL down to your dream, your vision.

You are one of the most honest people I have been lucky enough to meet, and if others see that honesty as arrogance, that is there problem not yours.

If they wish to put the hours, effort and visualisation in to their SL as much as you do then maybe they too will be successful, but in the main, they dont wish to do that and then sulk because they expect something for nothing.

I too have been a victim of this kind of thing on several occasions, it did upset me and I guess it always will get to me a little bit.

I can only say if you find out who it is, LEMME AT EM.
    Much Love and deep Admiration,
    Xia Firethorn;
    xox

17. Euridice Qork says:

Hola Frolic…

En español hay un dicho que atribuyen a Cervantes, en su famoso Don Quijote de la Mancha (aunque nadie sabe decir en que capítulo está)… Dice: “Sancho, deja que los perros ladren, es señal de que estamos caminando”.

Second Life es un cruel reflejo de la vida real. Aunque algunos creemos que estamos aquí para pasarla bien, divertirnos, hacer amigos y disfrutar de cosas que en nuestra vida rutinaria no podríamos, hay gente que toma esta segunda vida como si su vida real le fuera en ello.

Las envidias abundan, y por desgracia, nunca podremos eliminarlas, pero si que podemos darles esquinazo. Simplemente ignorándolos. Y si quieres, te paso la receta a la Mexicana: Una buena dosis de “valemadril plus”

• FrolicM says:

I just had to translate some of this:

Cervante’s quote: “Let the dogs bark Sancho, it means we are walking”

And then she goes ahead and gives me a Mexican recipe for hate mail: “Fuckyoudrill plus” (best translation I could think off)

LOL – thank you! :)

• Anonymous says:

Thanks a lot for the traslation, it would be very dificult to me to change into english the game of words in spanish. I think you made it better than I could ever do. Thanks a lot!

18. Dolce Enderfield says:

Frolic, even though we don’t always (or hardly ever) see eye to eye and I’ve left the BOSL group, I have always and continue to have a great deal of respect and admiration for not only you, but for what you do in SL.

I find the negative comments from anonymous people rather comical because they must really have a lot of time on their hands and use it for such a time wasting and spineless activity like that. They lack any credibility right from the get go by simply being anonymous because they know that they lack any real credibility themselves and if they were to leave their name, they would be laughed at and told off.
    Going anonymous gives them a false sense of protection and security and makes them feel more important, when in reality, they are sad little people with no life and no self worth.

I hope you keep on with your “diary” and fun competitions like MVW for as long as you want and I hope that those around you learn not only from you, but from the experiences and to not take it as seriously as we all know some do, win or lose.

Dolce Enderfield

19. Jaosi says:

Frolic, pienso que las personas que envian mensajes anónimos son amargados cobardes, que tienen su vida real llena de mediocridad e insastisfacción en todo sentido y usan la vida en SL para dar rienda suelta a sus frustraciones; por eso no se debe prestar atención y menos dejar que eso nos afecte; si permitimos que sus comentarios nos atormenten les estaremos dando la satifacción que no son capaces de lograr por sus méritos.
    En este caso debemos hacer como me decia mi madre :
    ” Imagina frotar aceite de almendras por todo tu cuerpo, de esa forma te resbalará todo lo que digan.
    Nada de lo que hacemos agradará a los que no valoran la vida, la fe y la esperanza; mas eso no debe tener importancia para ti, tú debes ser mejor cada día, nunca lograrás complacer a todos, eres una persona única y no hay otra que haga o piense como tú”

Además la envida es mejor despertarla que sentirla, jajajaja

Que se muerdan el codo y sigan verdee de envidia

besitos!!!

20. Eliza Wierwight says:

As to not even having the kahunas to sign your damn pixel name ………….. sad.

Alting with the same goal…………..sad.

Behaviour like that derails creativity & I’ve zero tolerance for it.

No doubt in my mind who is living the richer experience Inworld or out.

“Living well is the best revenge.”

George Herbert
    English clergyman & metaphysical poet (1593 – 1633)

21. Ona Waffle says:

Success breeds jealousy and fear.

Dump those rotten mails in the trash where they belong and move on with the things that are good. You teach, your drive and you inspire. That is what is important, and in my eyes people like you are what makes SL (and RL for that matter) fun and interesting. Keep up the very good work.

btw, I dont consider myself in anyway good enough to take part in the MVW pageant, but reading your letter above made me think for the first time that perhaps I should enter, as the learning experience would be fantastic.

:thinks:

• Rusalka Callisto says:

You absolutely should enter! I certainly NEVER thought I was good enough, and a lot of the girls thought the same way, but we got in! Confidence, a good heart and a smart mind will get you very far. :-)

22. Alethia Bonham says:

Hola Frolic y hola a todos!
    Eso es sólo envidia y apasionamiento insano bajo mi punto de vista, unos por una cosa, otros por otra…..
    Escribirte lo que decía Napoleón en relación a la envidia: “La envidia es una declaración de inferioridad”…. Ignorar estos comportamientos es lo mejor, no darles la más mínima importancia, porque es lo que persiguen, darte quebraderos de cabeza y hacer daño..
    Y ya que he puesto una cita, escribir otra que me hizo gracia en su momento, es de Juan Luis Vives…..”La envidia se traduce en grandes molestias corporales: palidez lívida, consunción, ojos hundidos, aspecto torvo y degenerado” …….jajaja en fin….hay que cuidarseeee!!
    Un abrazo! 8)

23. Anonymous says:

Hola Frolic y hola a todos!
    Un abrazo! 8)

24. Occasus Jayaram says:

Because of my sporadic attendance in world, I am fortunate enough to not have ever received any hate mail, as I am never online long enough to really make any friends or enemies. Online bullying is what this should be called. It’s a good thing you have a strong sense of self, because I’m sure the intent of these particular types of messages to you are meant to derail and knock you down. Keep doing what you’re doing. BOSL is amazing and it’s given many people a huge platform in SL.

I love one thing you said above…about how you’re tough on your students. I’m still currently a student at MVW Academy. Hopefully I’ll be able to get in world soon. I’ve changed jobs in RL and for the first time I’m in a management position and it’s taking up so much of my RL time. However, that being said….I may never be a famous SL supermodel, (which was my something I had dreamed of), I may never really make any type of mark in the fashion world in SL…but I’m determined if nothing else, to graduate your final class at MVW Academy. The reason is simple. Those who graduate, graduate knowing they have done their best, and their best was good.

I think BOSL, MVW, and the Academy are all extremely beneficial to SL. The next time you get a nasty letter or notecard from some anonymous person, just think about all the people that support what you do. I’m sure most people in the fashion world, including yourself may not really know me…however, I’ve still been touched by the work you do and I’m sure there are many others just like me out there that might not say it, but are thinking it.

Keep up the great work!

25. Saz Nirpaw says:

Frolic, I feel for you…all of you. It’s been really difficult to sit back and remain quiet in hopes that things would just die down while the masses ripped people I hold dear to shreds. But misery loves company and I refused to even give them that much power. (Not to mention Ella would have throttled me with a wet noodle if I had. *coughs*)

I remember my very first meeting with you years and years ago and I must admit that after that, I was one of those people whom had put you on a pedestal (for lack of a better term). It wasn’t until recent months that I realized you aren’t untouchable. When you showed up during the photo shoot with Kay and Ponchi laughing and joking around and then took time out of your busy schedule to officiate the wedding for Daron and I, I saw you, -you-, the person. And while I’m still terrified of your critiques, I’m not afraid of Frolic Mills, the person.

In answer to your question, no. No, I don’t feel that sending anonymous letters or posts is a viable means of expressing ones anger. And revenge is bitter sweet. The internet has created a venue for people to be just as vile and hurtful as they like without repercussion. They say and do things that, more often than not, they wouldn’t do and say in their real lives…because they can. It’s up to us to decide whether we give those people the power to drag us down with them or continue to walk onward with our heads held high, knowing that they too are human. And we humans are down right ignorant sometimes.

As one of my very closest friends has said numerous times “Danth’s Law states: If you have to insist that you’ve won an Internet argument, you’ve probably lost badly.” So let ‘em keep on keeping on and you and Nave and Rusalka and all the rest keep doing what you do best.

• Quella Quan says:

“I get over the hate mail that is sent to me in private. I don’t certainly don’t mind being violently disagreed with even in public. But I do very strongly object to being called horrible names or having disgusting false accusations lodged against me or those I absolutely know do not deserve it in public, sometimes by people I have previously had nothing but deep respect and admiration for. (Hell, even if you are the world’s greatest a’hole, you still don’t deserve cruelty.)

If you don’t like me, that is your right. If you disagree with me, that is your right. If you hate me even, that is your right. Bullying me, or anyone else, is not right for any reason. Harsh words are one thing, hideous name calling and slander is something else entirely. Not only is it never, ever justified, it only makes you look like a sad, pathetic, hopeless creature that inspires pity more than anything else.

I don’t care if you are nice. I do care if you are cruel or intentionally set out to destroy someone or damage them simply because they do not agree with you or do not give you the satisfaction of bowing to you or your beliefs. Personally attacking someone in particular because they received something you did not, or accomplished something you did not, or did not pick you for something over someone else, is especially pathetic, desperate and infantile.

If Second Life makes you so entirely, desperately unhappy and angry that you feel the need to pen nasty hate mail to other people — especially without even the bravery to claim it as your own — then PLEASE log off, delete your account, burn your computer and go find something, ANYTHING, real and true in your life that will make you happy. Because all this kind of bullying shows in truth is how very, very sad and miserable your existence is and how much you hate yourself and your life.”

This is how I feel. I didn’t want to write the whole thing in other words.

Thank you Frolic, for posting this.

26. Rusalka Callisto says:

• Morgane Batista says:

I agree totally, and btw i have no idea how someone could hate you and be cruel to you, you are such a sweety. Now where is the Like button as in facebook? hehe

Bullying whether it is in RL or SL, is unacceptable, i lived so much bullying in my RL as a kid and teen, i don’t need it in my Second Life. It takes a low esteem and not loving themselves and accepting themselves for doing such things.

As MJ said so well: If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place, Take A Look At Yourself And
      Then Make A Change!

Thoses people should take note of that and make a change.

Morgane xx

27. Morgane Batista says:

I understand so well, i was victim of falsified notecard last week. someone using a full perm notecard i made, i’m guessing for a new release or something, they erased everything, changed the date and time in the description and wrote terrible false chatlog.

Following that, we (me and thoses included in the notecard) received racist comments and hate messages. Since then, i make my notecards no mod if i can, unless if its an inscription notecard.

People go so low to hide and put the blame on others. Shame on them.