Oh no he didn’t! Well yes he did… Here is another survey from BOSL & CO CEO Mr. Frolic Mills! This time, Mr. Mills has a very important question to ask BOSL readers about the upcoming MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 auditions and competition. Your thoughts could change the whole ball game for MVW 2013, so let us know your opinions!
This is what Mr. Mills wants to know now:
How would you feel if the MISS VIRTUAL WORLD Organization accepted auditions for Miss Virtual World 2013 from past year’s finalists? None of the actual winners would be able to audition, but ANY OTHER of the candidates from any past year can try their luck for a second chance.
Of course, all models new or old would still go through the MVW training, before starting the competition, so there won’t be an advantage of knowledge for the old ones.
All past contestants would still need to audition just like any other model.
The result of this poll may or may not affect the final decision when MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 auditions begin.
Before you answer, please consider these points:
1. Would this be fair to the up and coming models or is it irrelevant?
2. Would it be interesting to see how the new ones compare to the more experienced ones?
3. No second chances should be allowed just like in RL pageants.
4. This is a completely different universe and breaking this rule would be fun to watch.
5. If you are a past contestant – Are you willing to go through this nightmare again?
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below …