Ok… it’s confession time here at BOSL headquarters. Blame it on being busy during the launch of this very website, call it a breakdown of communication between London and Venezuela, think of it as plain forgetfulness if you like — but both Frolic Mills and I totally forgot the fact we had a load of designer gifts waiting for one lucky BOSLer just ready to be won.
Maybe I got distracted by all the new fashion releases in world, and perhaps Frolic has had one too many glasses of whisky, but during a recent Skype conversation we both suddenly remembered that we had a sack full of goodies to give away.
After some mutual chastising, and excuses like “No one reminded me” (Frolic, while crying) and “My dog ate that memo” (me, while chain-smoking) we realised its better late than never and that we can give these gifts away from our new website!
So, a bit like a naughty Santa Claus who suddenly decides to start dropping gifts in March and not December-we will be running a fun, fast and easy ‘contest’ to decide which BOSL member walks away with the lovely loot.
We have gifts kindly donated by designers Giz Seorn, Sofia Vectoscope, GeorgiaStar Chau, Kimber Carter, Delinda Abbot, Leesa Donner, Infiniti Mirihi and Parisian Skytower, and you can win them ALL! How? Read on!
1. Use this website for all entries. (Post your entry in the comments section below.)
2. Please describe the following: “My perfect day in Second Life would be….”
3. Your description should be no more than 250 words
4. Be imaginative! We would like to see humour, fun and all your wildest fantasies revealed.
5. But keep it PG please!
6. Upload your description by midnight SLT on the 10th March
7. Use your full and correct avatar name so we know who to give prizes to.
8. Judges decision will be final (serious face)
9. BOSL staff are not allowed to enter either as main account or alt.
10. Have fun!
Frolic Mills & Persia Bravin